Concurrent user limit to work on a board.

• 10 July 2023
  • 2 replies

We are trying to use a Miro board for an icebreaker session of a webinar event that is expecting around 5000 participants. I want to understand how many concurrent users can a board handle. I’ve read a few old community answers and this article (which is around 2 years old) suggesting upto 300 users. I want to know if the limits have changed. Can a board handle let’s say 3000 concurrent users?
(I’m hesitant to do a stress test on it myself out of the fear of initiating a DoS attack)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Harsh Nagda -

I don’t believe there is a hard limit, however, board performance and user experience will degrade as a board gets larger and more concurrent users are busy interacting with and contributing (rather than just viewing) content on the board.

You may wish to review the guidance on this Help Center page: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013588560-Board-performance-and-loading-issues

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Harsh Nagda - Miro used to state “1000 total users per board” limited in the How Many Users Can Collaborate on a Board Simultaneously help center article, but they have since removed that statement. But I captured a screenshot of it in this post: