Child Node Align feature not working properly

• 14 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I’ve just started using Miro a few days back and all was going well until today when I tried aligning the Child Nodes, it jumbled up my notes into one whole cluster mess whereby everything started overlapping each other. Even aligning a single sub-note’s child nodes would lead it to over-lap to another sub-note that I created.

Is there fix for this so that it re-organises my notes neatly other than manual work? Or is it just a common issue for a mind map with large quantity of objects.

My map has 302 objects on it before it started having issues of automatic aligning.

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@Andric - It has bee a while since I last used the align child nodes feature and it does appear to be somewhat broken. Example:

I would suggest that you report this to Miro support. Also, a before and after screenshot included in this post could help others to better understand what “jumbled” looks like to you.

I would suggest including a link to this post when completing the support form. The support form can be found here:

learning center → Get help → Support:

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Andric - It has bee a while since I last used the align child nodes feature and it does appear to be somewhat broken. Example:

I would suggest that you report this to Miro support. Also, a before and after screenshot included in this post could help others to better understand what “jumbled” looks like to you.

I would suggest including a link to this post when completing the support form. The support form can be found here:

learning center → Get help → Support: