Can't modify text inside this boxes template

• 11 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

I’m using this board template to create an organization chart to present Miro and show what miro is capable of inside of a company but I’m a bit frustrated.

For this template (which is perfect for what I want to do) I have no option to modify the text what so ever ..

Is there something I’m missing ? Or is it just not possible ?

Thank you

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Florent -

Could you clarify which organization chart template you are using as there are three public templates available through Miro itself and a fair number in the Miroverse?

Thanks!

Kiron

Hello,

It is a french one (At least the link is :) ), but I still can give you the link of that Miro template : Modèle d'Organigramme et Exemple pour les Equipes (miro.com) 

Thank you for your help!

Florent

Found it, the template uses cards, which to my surprise titles are not the same as plain text, so miro doesn’t allow any type of text modification for the title.

It’s too bad because the design and the labels are really well agenced and it would be awesome to be able to modifiy the title with at least bold and centering position.

This issue is now ‘resolved’.

Florent

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Florent -

This is odd as I had no difficulty in editing the descriptions of the cards (see below).

Kiron

Hello,

It was more for the text formatting cases, such as putting the title centered, bold, etc

But I found in the Help center that title can’t not be “formatted”

Thank You

Florent