[RESOLVED] Can't change text on many wireframe components

• 16 January 2024
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

I was working with wireframe components on my board, and suddenly something happened, and I can no longer change the text on many objects (browser tabs, popups, etc.).

When editing I can no longer erase  or change the text. I tried rebooting my computer, tried making changes through the Web browser and using the Desktop application, but nothing helps.

Miroslav Volf 2 months ago

It seems the issue was resolved. We can now change texts like before.

Thank you!

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sergey Vesselovskiy - While I can edit a dialogue wireframe object, I am experiencing the same issue as you in that I cannot edit the text in a browser tabs object. While it can’t be seen here, I am trying to type new delete or delete the existing text:

Do you have a paid subscription? If yes, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Userlevel 1

While I can edit a dialogue wireframe object

I apologize, I meant the popup not the dialog object.

Do you have a paid subscription?

No, I don’t. But seems that it’s a global bug.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sergey Vesselovskiy - I have converted your post into a support ticket. It would be helpful for the community if you could drop a note here with what the support team tells you. Thanks in advance!

@Robert Johnson can you share the ticket number so we can monitor the fix. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AudreyT - The ticket number was opened under @Sergey Vesselovskiy’s account and I do not know the ticket number. Additionally, even if you had someone else’s ticket number, I’m not sure how you would monitor its status?

I see  @Robert Johnson 😕
Given that I have the same issue, how would I know when this will be fixed? any thought on how to help me/others be notified when this is fixed?

Thanks for your understanding.

PS:@Sergey Vesselovskiy you could let us know once support gets back to you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AudreyT 

any thought on how to help me/others be notified when this is fixed?

This is the intent behind my asking the original poster if they “could drop a note here with what the support team tells you”. This approach has worked very well over the years. Sometimes the Miro support team also chimes in once the issue is resolved.

Cool! I'm new on this process of dealing with issues 😅 every day is a school day as I like to say. 
Thanks - I’ll wait for an update.

Userlevel 1

Hey folks.

Unfortunately, no news so far.

@AudreyT the ticket number is #663754 but as @Robert Johnson said this ticket number make sense only for me.

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/663754

I will keep you posted.

P.S. as a workaround you can use draw.io components, I found it good enough for my needs.

This is a major issue for us. Please, resolve this as soon as possible.

It seems the issue was resolved. We can now change texts like before.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi Sergeo, 

This is is Laura from Miro Support with the update!

I’m happy to inform you that our developers fixed the issue you reported earlier. Please check if everything works as expected, and let us know if you see the issue reoccurring!

FYI: The problem is fixed.