Answered

Can I be part of an Enterprise Plan and a Team Plan with the same license?

• 11 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Dear Community, 

I have a Team full license and an Enterprise one (paying double right now). Both with different accounts, because we could not manage to add colleagues having an Enterprise one to our team account. Not even with a day pass. We paid a day pass to a colleague with an Enterprise license and could not access our dashboard. 

It should be possible that I use just one license to access any dashboard where I have permission.  Right? 

Thank you very much.

Regards, 

Raquel 

icon

Best answer by Marina 16 March 2021, 07:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Raicheal,

I’m afraid, this is not possible. The subscription in Miro is tied to an account, not a profile. Here is a small tip on how to differentiate between these terms:

• Profile in Miro is your email address that all teams (or accounts) you set up and subscriptions you purchase are attached.
  • Account in Miro is a team, or workspace, that you can create or purchase a subscription for. You can be a member of multiple teams/accounts. A team is filled up with Projects and Boards.

Even if a user already takes a paid seat in a paid account, this user will still need to take a paid seat if joining another paid workspace. This means that when you join the account of your colleague, your colleague will be charged for the seat that you will take and vice versa.

Thank you so much for answering and bringing some lights to the permission process :)