Bookmark individual note within the Boards Visual Notes section

• 15 June 2022
  • 1 reply

The Visual Notes feature is a great feature in that it allows a note to reference a board object.

However,  I’m trying to determine whether a link the other way around are possible.   That is:- to bookmark an individual note within the notes section such that it can then be accessed from the object.  Is that possible?

That would be in the same way as the comment feature of course.  The reason for wanting to do the same with visual notes is that they have a richer formatting capability and they can also be exported.  That would be very helpful in a particular board we are using to perform a technical product analysis.  It is useful to have a more detail note associated with each type of product and category

In theory all that would require is obtaining a bookmark to the note and then adding a link to the object.  

Many thanks

Dave

1 reply

I have just noticed that a close variation of this question was recently asked here :-  https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/can-i-create-a-note-against-a-shape-in-a-process-work-flow-8260

I think the answers in that topic,  provide my answer,  which i’m taking to be “no you can’t do this”  However Kiron provided a helpful workaround which we will try to use in this instance