Skip to main content

Hello 

Can you help me please

1. I have a lot of accounts, is there a way to check - are they marked for deletion or not? I have no emails about deletion, but accounts were definetely registered when I was living in Russia. Maybe it’s just a bug and I just don’t get an email
  2. If I’m living outside of Russia for couple of years - is there a way somehow to change region and prevent deletion?
  3. Is there a way to export somehow? Backup is paid function, can you enable it for relevant users to stay friendly for your audience and help us to move to new accounts?

Thanks

I think you should check account status:

• Regularly accessing your accounts can help prevent them from being marked as inactive.
  • Look for any notifications or options related to account inactivity or deletion.
  • If you suspect an issue, reach out to the service provider's support team for clarification.

space waves

Hi @Vash Dobriy Drug Isaak Pupkin  Thank you for reaching out about this issue. I’ve gone ahead and created a support ticket for you so our team can take a better look at the details of your specific account. Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly If you continue to have any issues.