Basic web/mobile UIs as native functionality

• 2 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I am a Product Owner. I use Miro to explain complex features (Process, workflow and UI perspective) to various stakeholders including Senior Leadership, Marketing and Sales, and Development teams. 

It would be great if there is a integration with some design tools like zeplin or figma,

where, I, as a MIRO user, can tweak the existing designs (imported into MIRO via design tools or other means) without needing a designer to do these tweaks in the design tools and then importing them to MIRO. Just the basic actions like adding a radio button/new line item to an existing design or removing an element from an existing design. Just so that the thinking around the “new design concept” can be visual shown to various stakeholders.

For example, I want to pitch to MIRO decision makers that we need a new toggle button on the MIRO profile page for “XYZ” feature. If I have a design of the profile page in my MIRO board, I can simply use the new feature to add a toggle button to visually show the decision makers what it would look like and then explain the usefulness of it. 

Food for thought. 

PS: If there is an easy way to achieve this in the existing system. I’d love to see a showcase of that. Thank You. 

1 reply

Hi Pulkit, 

There are a few approaches that are already available in Miro that might solve your need:

• Use the Wireframe Library app (Add to the Menu on left-side). Then you can conceptually provide feedback to the Figma designer
  • Ask your designer to create some on-brand images for dialogue elements, so you can drag-drop over the designs for feedback.
  • Screen shot an existing image, paste and crop the screenshot. (DIY version of above)
  • There is an integration with Figma. Check out the plugins on Figma and Miro sites. However, You would need to make the update in Figma and Push it to Miro. Not sure that meets your need.