Answered

Archive Teams with related boards

• 23 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi guys,

Your suggestions please. I’m on a Consultant plan and I create new Teams whenever I work with a new client. For that group I create team and for that ‘team’ I create (usually 2, sometimes 3) boards. 

Now, after a while, I have a huge list of teams in the left hand column, many of which I will rarely ever visit again, if only to copy some stuff I can re-use for another session with another team. And of course to keep a record of what I’ve done with them.

This is why I would like to archive the teams (with the related boards). I do NOT want to delete ‘cause I want to keep the option open to re-use stuff I developed for a certain team and if, some years later, I ever work with them again (which happened very often over the years) I don’t care to look smart :-) having all the info from last time available.

But I also only want my ‘active’ clients in the left hand bar!

How could I solve or work-around this issue?

Many thanks in advance!

A very happy and satisfied ambassador forMiro,

Luud

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 23 March 2021, 20:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Luud Berings - A few options:

1. Board backup - If you don’t need immediate access to the boards, you could download a backup of the board, delete the teams and boards, and restore a board when it when needed. - this would be a very clean option.
  2. Create an “Archived” team - Create a team called Archived and move the boards there. Inside of the Archived team, you could use Projects to organize boards by client.

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for your answer. I used the 2nd option (create an Archive Team) and created projects within that team. Works great. Thanks again!

This is such a wonderful application!!

Luud