Skip to main content
Question

Any celebratory widgets / apps out there?

• 21 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello - 

Kudos for the delivery of the celebration effect 🎆

I’m now looking for a more specific celebratory effect that is embedded within an object on a Miro board.

I would like each of my participants in an interactive workshop to open a digital object - for example a letter/parcel/gift - and only when their cursor clicks on it I would like the object to explode with colour - like a firework AI effect. Then, I would like it to spill out the words congratulations uinsert name] and a bespoke message to them (recognising their name as they are logged in). Then, I would love for that individual to then be gifted a personalised digital certificate (a downloadable bespoke PDF).  

Does such a feature exist and if so where is it and how can I use it ASAP? 

And, if not, why not?! 😃 This would be fab and much appreciated.

Many thank yous!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Becca

Hmmmm . . . in some cultures people don’t open their own gifts, so I could see this being a double-edged sword!

Kidding aside, about the only workaround I could think of this this:

(1) Create a unique Miro board for each user that should receive a gift. Make it pretty, with colors and “Congratuations Bartholemew!” Be sure to set up the starting view so that it looks pretty when a new user opens the board. You could store your bespoke PDF in this user-specific board.

(2) On your main board, pick an object (like a graphic of a present corresponding to a particular user like Bartholemew) and (using the mouse menu) select “Link to” and put in the URL of that person’s board

Sadly, the links in Miro are little tiny arrows. But anyway, when the user clicks on the arrow, they would be taken to your celebratory board made for them.

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Ken