Adding free Members to paid team

• 21 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Miro community,

we have following problem at our companie:

We have a paid team with 3 licences and now want to give addional members to the team access to all our boards, without paying additional fees.
We know it’s possible, since we already added one additional team member with a free licence, but now everytime we want to add more we get asked to upgrade the persons licence.

Can somebody explain me how we can do that?

Thanks in advanced!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tim Theiss -

Which Miro paid plan are you currently on? Assuming you are on a Team or Consultant plan, every full access named user will be a paid user unless you use the Anonymous Guest Editor method.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tim Theiss - The only way you will get a user to show up in your list of users as a "Free" license user is because someone added them with can "view" or "comment" directly to one or more boards. 

I have demonstrated how this works in this post:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/non-admin-joining-people-to-the-team-4604?postid=19242#post19242

"We have a paid team with 3 licences and now want to give addional members to the team access to all our boards, without paying additional fees."

​​​@Kiron Bondale mentioned, if these additional members need edit access to the boards, you can use Guest Editor access. If they only need to view boards, then you can add them to the board with view access following the steps I have outlined in my above link.