New sticker packs – which one's your favorite?

• 2 September 2022
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

We recently added FOUR (!!!) new sticker packs to Miro. Try them out now and let us know which one is your favorite 🤗

And this isn’t all the great news we have to share with you! From now on you can also:

• Use search to find the right stickers to share how you're feeling with you team
  • View and use your recently used stickers – there's now a separate tab for that!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lena Shenkarenko -

for me, it’s gotta be: 

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

loooove these stickers 😄

Userlevel 4

Mostly sad development time is spent on implementing stickers instead of more useful functionality.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Lena Shenkarenko

Try them out now and let us know which one is your favorite 🤗

So far, All The Feels → Dolphin is our favourite 😁

I’d love to see the user testing that led to this implementation.

“Yea I mean, the software is cool, but I’m definitely going to go back to using Facebook to do my wireframes without my animated emojis.”

That’s a no for me dawg. I literally still have issues with “Lines” - one of the foundational assets in the software. To see stickers being released is kinda sad. “Sorry our software has issues for years, here’s some stickers. ❤️ 

Stickers are a great idea, but the ones in these packs have not been useful in our work sessions.

The ability to put our own packs up would be much better.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Kiron Bondale @Marina and @Robert Johnson, thanks for sharing your favorite new stickers – happy to see you’re using them!

@TRS, please, don’t be sad – we’re constantly working on multiple user experience improvements, and stickers is just one of the features we’re iterating on. What are your top of mind feature requests? Please, share them, and I’ll make sure to pass them on to the product team. @Darren Jones if you can also share the issues with lines that are interrupting your workflow, I’ll be happy to share this feedback with the relevant team. 

@Jayson Elliot thanks for sharing your POV, the ability to upload custom sticker packs is definitely on our team’s radar. If you’re up for it, we can ping you if / when we start exploring this a little closer to get your inputs and user test the solution 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Stickers are one of the most fun ways to express yourself in Miro. Bring a little levity to your next meeting with sticky disguise 🤠. A creative new way to dress up sticky notes and images on the board.

Check out the new packs for more ways to celebrate a team win, spruce up your customer journey map, bring a little fun to your org chart, and more. 

Try them out, and let us know which one is your favorite and what stickers you’d like to see added next!

P.S – If you’re feeling inspired and would love to share your own sticker pack for everyone to use, comment in the thread. 
P.P.S – @Robert Johnson I’ve given you a cameo role in my gif. I hope you like it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kristin - Shiver me timbers — I love it! Arrr!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

On a related note, I believe there may have been performance improvements for stickers as they are appearing instantly on the board when I select one (previously there was a slight “loading” delay). If I am right, well done, team! (If not, well done Chrome or my ISP!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

My favorite is Get Ur Cray On!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Love these! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Lena Shenkarenko - Some feedback (as I don’t know where else to leave it):