Miro log in screen in Zoom

• 30 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I’ve installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the MIRO app for ZOOM several times.  I click the Miro app while in ZOOM and a blank screen loads.  I’ve never been able to get to a Miro log in screen (I have a Miro consultant plan account) or a Miro board that someone else is sharing while in ZOOM.  Seeking trouble shooting suggestions.  Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Stephanie Postma ,

When installing Miro app for Zoom, after authorizing the app, users should be redirected to the page below, did it happen for you?

mceclip0.png

I would advise to check the following to resolve the issue:

• Please make sure to have the latest version of Zoom. It's necessary to have version 5.7.3 or higher (you can download the latest version here)
  • If you have the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall zoom
    How to uninstall Zoom
  • Please make sure to be signed in to the same Zoom account on both the browser and Zoom App

Does this help? Please let us know if the problem remains.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Confirming that I just uninstalled and reinstalled ZOOM.  I made sure I’m signed in with the same account in the browser and the App.  The same issue happens in Zoom.  What else can I try?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey Stephanie,

Sorry to hear that :( 

I will convert your post into a support ticket so that our team can investigate the problem further, we will get back to you via email.

Please bear with us!

Badge

Good morning - was there any resolution to this ? I am experiencing the same issue. 

Anne