[RESOLVED] Miro log in screen in Zoom

I’ve installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the MIRO app for ZOOM several times.  I click the Miro app while in ZOOM and a blank screen loads.  I’ve never been able to get to a Miro log in screen (I have a Miro consultant plan account) or a Miro board that someone else is sharing while in ZOOM.  Seeking trouble shooting suggestions.  Thank you

Alyona 1 year ago

Hey @Mathias Laurvig, @Jessy Houle, and @Sophi,

The fix was just released, and now the sign-in works well on my end. Could you please let me know if the issue is resolved for you too? You might want to restart the Zoom app before trying to be on the safe side.

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @Stephanie Postma ,

When installing Miro app for Zoom, after authorizing the app, users should be redirected to the page below, did it happen for you?

mceclip0.png

I would advise to check the following to resolve the issue:

• Please make sure to have the latest version of Zoom. It's necessary to have version 5.7.3 or higher (you can download the latest version here)
  • If you have the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall zoom
    How to uninstall Zoom
  • Please make sure to be signed in to the same Zoom account on both the browser and Zoom App

Does this help? Please let us know if the problem remains.

Confirming that I just uninstalled and reinstalled ZOOM.  I made sure I’m signed in with the same account in the browser and the App.  The same issue happens in Zoom.  What else can I try?

Userlevel 3

Hey Stephanie,

Sorry to hear that :( 

I will convert your post into a support ticket so that our team can investigate the problem further, we will get back to you via email.

Please bear with us!

Good morning - was there any resolution to this ? I am experiencing the same issue. 

Anne

I’m having the same issue - any resolution to this?

I’ve completely the same.. I only get this screen first but then also the same screen.
I hope there is something I can do… need it tomorrow.

I’m having trouble accessing my boards. I have given it permission to access my team, but it sends me back without showing the boards in the team. 

I’m having the same issue.  I think it is rather obviously a Miro issue when the [User] button has [Sign Out] as the menu item, but the main window still has a [or sign-in] button.  I also need this functionality soon, and hope this can be resolved.  It looks like a great tool, but something I would mostly be using during meetings.

I have same issue  too.

I couldn’t sign-in through miro apps although I tried to several times after re-install Zoom.

I hope this can be resolve soon, cause the main reason that I bought a paid plan is to use miro with zoom ;(….

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey everyone,

I'm afraid a bug on our end causes the issues with sign-in you're experiencing. The good news is that our team is working on the fix already! Once it's released, I'll be sure to let you know. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Mathias Laurvig, @Jessy Houle, and @Sophi,

The fix was just released, and now the sign-in works well on my end. Could you please let me know if the issue is resolved for you too? You might want to restart the Zoom app before trying to be on the safe side.

WONDERFUL!  This seems to work on my end!  Great work on this tool, and really glad to have the Zoom integration!

I’m having the same issue.  I think it is rather obviously a Miro issue when the [User] button has [Sign Out] as the menu item, but the main window still has a [or sign-in] button.  I also need this functionality soon, and hope this can be resolved.  It looks like a great tool, but something I would mostly be using during meetings.

I have the same issue - I have reinstalled Zoom multiple times and it still won’t let me log in :-(
This is a big issue for us, since we really looked forward to using Miro in a more integrated way.

The fix doesn’t seem to work on our side - still can’t log in ☹️

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Tina Harris,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing some issues!

I'm unable to reproduce it and we don't have any other reports, so I'm going to convert your message to a support ticker and reach out to you there so you can share more details. Speak to you soon!

Dear @Alyona and the Miro team, 

I’m experiencing the same issue of not being able to log in to the Miro app in Zoom. I have done all of @Yvain ‘s suggestions but to no avail, namely: 

• Please make sure to have the latest version of Zoom. It's necessary to have version 5.7.3 or higher (you can download the latest version here)
  • If you have the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall zoom
    How to uninstall Zoom
  • Please make sure to be signed in to the same Zoom account on both the browser and Zoom App.

Since it is now six months from the last reported issue, I’m wondering if there is any progress. Like @Stephanie Postma I have a blank screen on Zoom’s Miro App and cannot log into my Miro account to load my boards. 

Hope there is some progress. 
Thank you. 
Raphael

Hi everyone,

I’m experiencing the same issue, as I can not sign-in in Miro, on Zoom.

I can creat a board without registration, but I can not find my boards.

I’have already uninstall Zoom 2 times, and still not working.

How can I fix it please ?

Thank you all !

I connected Miro to Zoom, but after signing in, it gives me a blank screen with “loading” on it. I’ve made sure that I had the latest version of zoom and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Miro several times. Nothing works =(((

The answer from miro support below :

(Miro Support & Help Center)

23 janv. 2023, 13:03 UTC

Hi , 

Thanks for sharing the additional information (your OS, Zoom version, and all the screenshots) - it has been immensely helpful.

I've tested the flow again, this time on Windows OS and ran into the same issue as you. I've reported the bug to our engineering team. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Kind regards,

The answer from miro support below :

(Miro Support & Help Center)

23 janv. 2023, 13:03 UTC

Hi , 

Thanks for sharing the additional information (your OS, Zoom version, and all the screenshots) - it has been immensely helpful.

I've tested the flow again, this time on Windows OS and ran into the same issue as you. I've reported the bug to our engineering team. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Kind regards,

Dear Miro Support,

Any update on this bug? 

Best regards, Steven