A great story by a UX Researcher at Uber where she shares ten important lessons she learned while working for the company:
- Think globally
- Assess and prioritize
- Get out there (get into the user’s context)
- Get creative with your methods
- Bring stakeholders into the field
- Experiment with new methods of sharing insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Expect the unexpected
- Reflect, recover…and then act
- Never “I”, always “we”
What would you add to the list?
Speaking about cross-functional collaboration, which teams do you usually work with?
Thanks for the post Marina, any specific tools you recommend for recording and transcribing interviews?
Thanks for this guys, do you ever need to compare interviews once you get the transcripts?
@JK Blackwell @Kate Syuma