Personal / Life coaching supported by Miro board

• 2 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Hello Coaches! 

I found using Miro super efficient as a tool on my 1:1 coaching sessions. Are you interested in best practices exchange? 

I’m thinking to create a free template with my favourite tools and I’d love to consult it with you. 

I wish you courage to make all your dreams come true!

Bart 🙏

--

Bart Bobrowski 🌴
Freedom Coach
https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobrowski/

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bart.in.bali -

Sounds intriguing! I’m assuming the board is used to help with the idea expansion/contraction/commitment stages of a typical coaching session? 

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

That would be so good! I’m super interested. I really like a template we have for self-management by Hyper Island but I would be so curious to see a coach’s perspective :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

That’s a great idea! I’d love to know more as I’m a coach myself and can see the amazing potential to use infinite whiteboards to diverge and converge to help people visualise their success!

Hey @bart.in.bali this sounds like a great way to work with people visually. Have you had any thoughts or updates? Curious like the rest to see how you’re using Miro for coaching :) 

@bart.in.bali -

Sounds intriguing! I’m assuming the board is used to help with the idea expansion/contraction/commitment stages of a typical coaching session? 

Kiron

Hi Kiron! You are right. In the same way, as it works on remote workshops, visualising thoughts helps my clients to have a better understanding of what did they said, add more ideas based on the earlier. Also requiring writing down on PostIt requires creating quite a concise idea ...that we can later use for further process.

That would be so good! I’m super interested. I really like a template we have for self-management by Hyper Island but I would be so curious to see a coach’s perspective :) 

Hi Anna! I love this template too 😍 It’s awesome that it’s prepared in a way that people can use it on their own! During the session, I can facilitate the work so my templates have shorter or even no instruction. But the idea is the same - help participant (client) to verbalise their thoughts and have tangible artefacts to use further. If you like to see it in practice - just schedule a free call, and we can walk through it in practice! Here is my calendar: https://bartinbali.simplybook.asia/

That’s a great idea! I’d love to know more as I’m a coach myself and can see the amazing potential to use infinite whiteboards to diverge and converge to help people visualise their success!

Thank you Mishal 🙏 The potential is amazing. Coaching is powerful itself but some topics need a visual layer to express it fully. Then - it’s like a superpower :) How about meeting and discuss more about it? You can drop me a message on LinkedIn or just schedule a free call here: https://bartinbali.simplybook.asia/ 

Hey @bart.in.bali this sounds like a great way to work with people visually. Have you had any thoughts or updates? Curious like the rest to see how you’re using Miro for coaching :) 

Hey Chelle! I’m developing this ideas and templates with every session :) Are you curious enough to meet and see it by yourself? I can show you how it works and I’d really appreciate your feedback 🙏