Mirohacks

• 19 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Even though I work in Miro and have been using it myself daily for over 3 years now, I’m constantly looking for cool tips & tricks that can speed up my work on the boards.

For example, creating new sticky notes using Cmd+D shortcut never gets old for me, and I always mention it to everyone who is just starting out with our product.

I also love the linking feature, which allows me to create connections between any widgets on the board. 

What are your favorite Mirohacks? 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Recently I have been a huge fan of pasting links into frames. It displays like a summary card I keep in the corner of the frame for reference.

Often I will read an article and it will inspire and inform the project. So having the reference in the frame is great to provide context!

Especially since I work with so many different projects, being able to use them as reminders is super helpful when coming back to that project from another one :smile:

Pasting Links as Cards into Miro Frames

Even though I work in Miro and have been using it myself daily for over 3 years now, I’m constantly looking for cool tips & tricks that can speed up my work on the boards.

For example, creating new sticky notes using Cmd+D shortcut never gets old for me, and I always mention it to everyone who is just starting out with our product.

I also love the linking feature, which allows me to create connections between any widgets on the board. 

Just tried CMD+D myself. What a useful shortcut! It actually Duplicates all the selected elements.

Userlevel 4

Just tried CMD+D myself. What a useful shortcut! It actually Duplicates all the selected elements.

I’m more used to dragging actions for duplication.  CTRL + drag works in most apps, but CMD+ALT+Drag works on my Mac.  Window Key+Alt+Drag on my PC. Attributes are all copied. Great timesaver.