don't miss

Meet the Community | Introduce Yourself

Hi Miro Heroes! :wave_tone2:

My name is Marina and I am a Community Manager at Miro. Happy to be here with you and have a chance to create this space for all Miro users to connect, collaborate, co-create and share knowledge with each other :handshake_tone2: 

It will be cool if you introduce yourself here in the thread - share where you work, live, your role, and how you use Miro (share your bigger Miro story here).

Feel free to add any other interesting information or even a fun picture with your pet :wink: This is the best way for all of us to get to know one another!

408 replies

Hi Lovely People,

My name is Cheong and I’m an Iteration Manager at Kmart Australia based in Melbourne. I am still very much a newbie in learning Miro. Ha, ha. I am the one that will accidentally mangle someone’s masterpiece by accidentally dragging an object somewhere else.

My goal is to master Miro and let my creative juices flow so that my team can benefit from using it while have fun. I’ve started using it for retrospectives and brainstorming.

Thank you lovely people for your generosity to share your templates and your ideas.

I hope to be able to contribute back soon.

Cheong

Hi!

My name is Jane, i am now at the stage of building my own startup in mental health sphere. And it’s amazing period of time! We’d like to help people to reduce their stress and anxiety level with help of easy tools. I’m from Belarus, having Ukranian roots, so I know all about anxiety because of my own experience.

I’m in love with Miro for my own brainstorming process, educational purposes and mind-mapping for the product (user flow, technical tasks, etc.).

I intend to learn more about features and to boost my productivity with help of Miro! 🚀

Hi, I am Chrissy, Solutions Consultant for Smartsheet at AMX Germany. We recently started our partnership with Miro, and I am very happy to help customers with Miro and create awesome Miro boards! I love workshop facilitation, I have a Business Psychology background and am interested in positive Psychology, personal development, personnel and organizational development. 
Sending lots of regards! 🤗

Hello

I am Jayraj, I am a Revenue Operations Director at www.webware.io, I manage the entire company techstack. We extensively use Miro for UML diagrams, process flows, mind mapping and roadmap templates. 

Really impressed with how well Miro allows collaboration and lets us include guest users to view. 

Hi everyone,

I am Chimene from Mauritius, I am Team Coach at www.mcb.mu since last year when I first heard of Miro and even since I have been using the platform for brainstorming session, workshop, training activity and quick courses on how to navigate through Miro. I have been following many contributors and this evening will be my first session with the community. Looking forward for the Pictionary Miro games and how I can be of value to the community also.

Cheers

Chimene

Hi Miro Friends,

🤚 About Me

I recently made this YouTube video on how I use Miro to plan my entire life, going from core values to tactical to-dos. I love Miro’s bulk post-it note import/export functions, and smooth drag-and-drops.

Oh, hello there ! 

No, it’s not the General Kenobi, sorry, just Livia, French agile coach working near Paris.

I love to help teams and individuals strive and find the best way they can progress towards a more agile, more fun, more efficient, more benevolant and pleasant working environment. I love to sketch and illustrate things, hence I fell into visual facilitation also ! 

On the personal side, I am a huge nerd and love to play videogames (actually worked for Ubisoft for 7 years), role playing tabletop games, reading and watching fantasy & sci-fi as well. I also am a cat nerd and am a very good human to my feline queen Haelly (pic below !). I also love music and used to play violin, flute, piano and a little bit of guitar&ukulele. Oh, and I’m also addicted to cheese 😅 As the multiple lockdowns and remote working prevented me to burn all those cheese-calories, I recently decided to start jogging in spite of my asthma and I really love it !

Happy to be part of the community !
🧀 Chee(r)s(e),
Livia

How Wonderful to be connected with Mic and now I found out we have a community!!!

My name is José Ícaro, I am 35 years old, I am a Dentist graduated in a Brazilian University, but I have been developing WordPress solutions for 12 years and I created a Startup in 2020 called WPRaiz to try to bring more knowledge and add educators, developers, companies and freelancers from Brazil and Latin America.

We are in the Microsoft Startup Hub for 5 months and we received the invitation to meet Miro 2 days ago and I've already migrated 20 Boards that were in Figma and XMind and yesterday I did a webinar for 80 people using Miro and I didn't say anything during the Youtube Live and I was VERY HAPPY because everyone loved it and asked me for the slides and I just passed the link =DDD

If you want to know my project and sign up, we are in the Implementation phase, the website is wpraiz.com.br and our little Youtube channel is youtube.com/wpraiz .