Miro Webinars | March Agenda 2022

• 1 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Miro community, 

Mark your calendars! March webinar schedule is ready :date:

:paperclip:  Attached you will find calendars in PT & AEDT, CET, and GMT. The events on the calendar are linked and will take you right to the sign up page when clicked.

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Thanks for sharing, @Marina 

I’m already scheduling some of them !

Userlevel 2

I might be doing something wrong, but I can’t seem to click on the GMT links. Opened it via Chrome, as well as downloaded it and opened via Acrobat. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alex W, thank you for flagging! Not sure what is wrong - the team is looking into it now.

In the meantime, you can use another PDF with all timezones (attached :arrow_down: ).

By the way, we also duplicate these webinar in our single event page - https://community.miro.com/events 

Hi, I´m new in the community and would like to join some webinar sessions. could you please tell me where to join them? right now is “Hosting yout next brainstorming” has started, I signed on days ago, got the invitation for calendar. but I can´t find any links to the event itself. Where do I have to join it? And: is there any possibility to watch them on demand? thanks

Userlevel 2

Hi Teidloth,

Our webinars are all hosted via Zoom Webinar and the session opens up typically 5 minutes before the official start time. Once you register for the session you should receive a follow-up confirmation email from Zoom, that email will include a link you can click to access the session. If you were unable to attend today’s session, you can alway register to attend another upcoming session as well as we will send a email containing a recording of the webinar and copy of the board tomorrow morning!

- Jo 😁

@Marina - if we missed a session, can we get access to the recording? I just saw a session I was really interested in but missed it by 1 hour. Would love to get the recording to watch. Thanks!