⚡​​​​​​​ Miro Next Breakout Session: Hybrid Teams ⚡​​​​​​​

⚡​​​​​​​ Miro Next Breakout Session: Hybrid Teams ⚡​​​​​​​

Show first post

38 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone, these are pre-recorded and being made available during this window --  and we are here in the chat live together! The teams are waiting to answer your questions :) 

@Sarah Flaherty welcome! 

I can’t find an actual link to the Hybrid breakout - all I am taken to is previously recorded breakouts.  Are there actual live sessions? 

Userlevel 3

Is this break out asynchronous?

It is, Matteo! But we’re here to answer your questions in real time. Let me know what comes up for you!

I’m confused. I signed up for this event. I can only see pre recorded videos. How do i join a breakout group?

Hello!

I wonder if you might have any tips as to how best organize boards, in case there are multiple? 

With 10+ boards and no folder structure, this may become tricky; maybe there’s an easy solution I haven’t seen yet?

Thanks a lot!
Ajda

Is this break out asynchronous?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@MarkBrown yes :) 

Userlevel 1

Will these sessions be available to watch after the event finishes? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Jen Clark I’m super pumped about this today! I cleared my calendar and will come back here with questions/discussion items. 

Who else is doing this today with me? :D 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Welcome @Cedarwood! Thanks @Henrik Ståhl 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Cedarwood It's at the top in this post (“Excited about Miro Next?”)

https://miro.com/next/

I’m new to Miro. Where can I find the registration link? 

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone! We can’t wait for your questions and reactions to our learning session about how you can make hybrid teamwork happen in Miro.

Before the session begins, I’d love to know: what sorts of hybrid rituals, practices, or touchpoints are you experimenting with right now? Have you planned out when the team will connect live and when they’ll connect async? The Miro Customer Education team would love to share tips and best practices!