⚡​​​​​​​ Miro Next Breakout Session: Hybrid Teams ⚡​​​​​​​

⚡​​​​​​​ Miro Next Breakout Session: Hybrid Teams ⚡​​​​​​​
Userlevel 3

Connected and Aligned: Your Hybrid Team in Miro

💡 If you do not see the video please enable cookie or go to vimeo.com/710824161 in your browser

Featured Resources

Overview

In this never-before-seen session, we’ll get practical with best practices for distributed and hybrid work, learn to use Miro features and skills to include all voices in collaborative work and create a one stop Miro board for teams to gather information, share resources, and align expeditiously on what’s most important.

Our Speakers

• @Jennifer Clark, Manager, Miro Academy

Q&A

But wait, there’s more! 

Leave your burning questions and brilliant thoughts down below ⬇️ as you watch the session a get a reply from our speaker and Team Miro. We’ll be hopping into the comments in real-time during the session, as well as async style now through Friday, May 20th. (Think of it as a Hybrid AMA!)

We can’t wait to hear from you! 🙌

38 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone! We can’t wait for your questions and reactions to our learning session about how you can make hybrid teamwork happen in Miro.

Before the session begins, I’d love to know: what sorts of hybrid rituals, practices, or touchpoints are you experimenting with right now? Have you planned out when the team will connect live and when they’ll connect async? The Miro Customer Education team would love to share tips and best practices!

I’m new to Miro. Where can I find the registration link? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Cedarwood It's at the top in this post (“Excited about Miro Next?”)

https://miro.com/next/

Userlevel 7
Badge

Welcome @Cedarwood! Thanks @Henrik Ståhl 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Jen Clark I’m super pumped about this today! I cleared my calendar and will come back here with questions/discussion items. 

Who else is doing this today with me? :D 

Userlevel 1

Will these sessions be available to watch after the event finishes? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@MarkBrown yes :) 

Is this break out asynchronous?

Hello!

I wonder if you might have any tips as to how best organize boards, in case there are multiple? 

With 10+ boards and no folder structure, this may become tricky; maybe there’s an easy solution I haven’t seen yet?

Thanks a lot!
Ajda

I’m confused. I signed up for this event. I can only see pre recorded videos. How do i join a breakout group?

Userlevel 3

Is this break out asynchronous?

It is, Matteo! But we’re here to answer your questions in real time. Let me know what comes up for you!

I can’t find an actual link to the Hybrid breakout - all I am taken to is previously recorded breakouts.  Are there actual live sessions? 

Userlevel 3

Hello!

I wonder if you might have any tips as to how best organize boards, in case there are multiple? 

With 10+ boards and no folder structure, this may become tricky; maybe there’s an easy solution I haven’t seen yet?

Thanks a lot!
Ajda

Hi @Ajda ! For organizing boards we do recommend you use Projects (which you can label by team, initiative, etc.)

I also recommend using a naming convention for boards to make them easy to find. For example, I label some of my boards Q2 to keep boards organized by quarter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone, these are pre-recorded and being made available during this window --  and we are here in the chat live together! The teams are waiting to answer your questions :) 

@Sarah Flaherty welcome! 

I cant find a live session for the Hybrid discussion  Are these actually live sessions?

Userlevel 3

Hi @Sarah Flaherty! These breakouts are asynchronous, but we are here in real-time to answer your questions as you watch the session. 

We were given Miro.com/next to sign up to Beta users or if we are interested in a lot of the new developments.  When I go there, all I get is the event.  is there another link to click on what we want more information on or to test out?

Userlevel 3

Hi there @jyj and @Sarah Flaherty - the content is recorded and available on demand now, but the Customer Education team is standing by to celebrate your reactions and answer your questions. Let us know how we can help!

Userlevel 3

We were given Miro.com/next to sign up to Beta users or if we are interested in a lot of the new developments.  When I go there, all I get is the event.  is there another link to click on what we want more information on or to test out?

Excellent question Sarah! Just refresh the page and you should see links taking you to beta sign up pages. Let us know if you have any access issues!

Userlevel 3

Hi @Sarah Flaherty! You can find the beta link here: https://miro-survey.typeform.com/mirobeta?typeform-source=miro.com

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hello @Tim Perree - welcome!

The Customer Ed team is in this thread live to answer questions -- we provided the recording of their full session above so everyone can watch at their own pace. We’ll be here all week to make sure you can get the answers you need! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks Colleen 😊

Userlevel 3

📣 Hi all! In case anyone is having issues viewing the session video embedded here, you can click the following URL to view as well. We look forward to hearing your questions here in the thread as you view!

https://vimeo.com/710824161

When I embed slides into the team hub, can I present it in presentation mode without having to expand them into frames?