Normal team board not able to integrate into my website using API

Badge +1

Hi Team,

I have subscribed started plan in Miro and integrated the Miro in my website, I can able to see the dev team boards but not able to see the normal boards, I am getting the below error.

I am suspecting this issue could because of I configured the client id of dev team, couldn’t able to create/see the client id for normal team board. My objective is integrate the normal team board, not the dev team board. What should I do?

11 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi there,

What part of live embed are you using? Have you followed these steps? 

https://developers.miro.com/docs/miro-live-embed-introduction

Badge +1

Hi @Addison,

This issue appears after the sign-in Miro and give the access the application. this issue not related to live embedded.

Thank you.

Userlevel 5

Can you provide a bit more context on what your app/website is doing? Including any methods, or endpoints from the REST API that you are using?

Badge +1

Hi Addison,

My application sign into the miro, then fetching the boards using get board rest api. Once boards imported, we displaying the board in our website using live embedded.

In this scenario, I am able to fetch the all the boards from the dev team, normal boards are not able to fetch. I am getting the failed request authorization error.

Please help me out.

Userlevel 5

When you sign in with Miro’s OAuth2 flow, you will need to pick a team you are signing into - are you able to sign into this team correctly? 

Badge +1

While picking a team only I am facing this issue. if I selected the dev team, I didn’t any issue. If I selected the normal team, I am getting the error.

Team pick up screen:

After picking up the team, I am getting this error.

Userlevel 5

I will send you a DM! 

Badge +1

Hi Addison,

I replied you in the chat.

Thank you.

Badge +1

Hi Addison,

Even I am getting same error in developer.miro.com using “Install app and get OAuth token” button.

See the screenshot here.

I hope this is the issue with the application.

Badge

While picking a team only I am facing this issue. if I selected the dev team, I didn’t any issue. If I selected the normal team, I am getting the error.

Team pick up screen:

After picking up the team, I am getting this error.

hi 我也遇到了同样的问题,该如何解决呢?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @tiyinghao,

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the issue you reported.

The app that you are trying to install and authorize uses, among others, also the following permission scopes:

• microphone:listen

• screen:record

Currently, these scopes are available for Developer teams on all subscription plans.

However, to install an app that uses these scopes on a different team than the Developer team, it is necessary to be on an Enterprise plan.

Currently, if you are not on an Enterprise plan, you can install and authorize apps that use these scopes to the Developer team, but not to other teams.

We logged a ticket to address the issue, but we do not have a timeline that we can share about when exactly we'll address it.

Best,

Marco
Technical writer | DevX | Developer Platform support