I just have a few questions:
- Are all three approaches listed in the docs page above (direct board link, boards picker from JS, and temporary boards for un-registered users) available?
- The flow for temporary boards caters for both un-registered but also allows users to log in if they have an account. Correct?
- What is meant by “… requires enablement on Miro side...”? Is there anything more required from our side, other than submitting the form above and being accepted?
- I created the “Dev team” as instructed by the docs. Is this the team that I will be using to also publish the integration, or can I create a new team and transfer the integration to that team. Also, I renamed the “Dev team”, any issues with that?
- Do you foresee any complications with trying to integrate a Miro board into a React.js application, or should it work out-of-the-box?
Looking forward to hearing from the community here!
Best answer by Boris Borodyansky
great questions, happy to help.
- Yes, you can use all 3
- Yes, option “editable boards without registration” also allows registered miro users to sign in and embed their existing boards
- It means that these features will work only after we turn specific feature for your app. If in the form you submitted your app’s client_id then there is nothing additional for you to do. Miro explicitly communicates that feature was enabled for your app.
- There is technically no ability to move an app from one Dev Team to another. You can create an additional Dev Team and a new app, but that app would also require enablement on Miro side.
- Miro Live Embed should work out of the box in any web app