Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there's an available API endpoint or another method to fetch my custom templates. Any insights would be appreciated!

Hi @vkoko,

Thanks for asking! 

Did you mean something to be able to insert an existing template into a board using its templateId? 

We are currently exploring solutions on how to enable this for developers, but it’s not available at the moment. If you have any feedback to help us build the most valuable solution for developers, it would be very helpful. 

How would you like this API endpoints to work for your use case? 

Any / as much feedback that you could provide will be very helpful for us as we explore solutions. 

@Horea Porutiu 

Thamks for your response!

I was thinking the following:

1. Endpoint to Retrieve All Templates: An endpoint that returns a list of all available templates.
  2. Endpoint to Retrieve a Specific Template by ID: Another endpoint that, when provided with a template ID, returns the corresponding template along with its items/connectors.
  3. CRUD Operations on Templates: The ability to perform the standard CRUD operations (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) on templates through the API.

This setup would make it easier to manage templates and access their contents programmatically.

BR

Vasilis 

This is very helpful @vkoko, thank you for your feedback, it’s very valuable for us. 

I’ll keep you updated on our progress and please let me know if you have any other questions!