Skip to main content

Where has the stickies capture tool gone?

hi @Therese Hooper 

Can you share more details? I still see it in the apps toolbar. 

Once activated, it shows up under the open Apps

Yeah we did access it in this way, but a colleague notes they can't today and I’m finding it’s also gone.

Hmmmm…. Perhaps we’ll have to flag this to support, since I can’t seem to replicate this. Sometimes, logging out, clearing cookies and starting fresh clears up a lot of issues, especially when it’s a browser issue.

Try that, and if it doesn’t work, if you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions: 

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Do you have a paid subscription?

@Therese Hooper - From my testing, the Stickies capture feature now appears to be considered “AI” as it is on the list of features that consumes AI credits:

I did a test on my spouse’s Education plan, and when AI is disabled under the Education or Enterprise plan’s feature access, the stickies capture app disappears from the list of apps – the setting I am referring to:

So, you are likely on the Enterprise subscription and a Company Admin has disabled AI features.