where do we put all our problems with miro

this forum is really cluttered - has a really cluttered ui, one of the harder forums to use

main problem miro itself is you cant middle click on things, dont remember if you could in the past

makes it very hard to use on desktop

for example when on https://miro.com/app/dashboard/ > you cant middle click on settings, or anything else

makes it very hard to use on desktop

every single app you can middle click on things, dont know why miro is making all these harmful changes

you should be able to middle click on pretty much everything like on a normal app

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@test And what should happen when you middle-click?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@test You wrote that you "can't middle-click on settings” in the dashboard. So, what do you expect should happen when middle-clicking on settings in the dashboard?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@test  - My experience of a middle-click on web applications in a browser is that the target link opens in a new browser tab.

In my Miro dashboard, if I middle-click on a board, it opens in a new tab. But if I select my avatar at the top-right corner and middle-click on “Settings”. However, if I hold down the Ctrl key and click on Settings, the settings page opens in a new tab.

So, as @Henrik Ståhl asked, what are you expecting to happen? Furthermore, what exactly are you doing and expecting to happen?