Answered

Where did the free Day Passes go???

• 4 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Another team member and I noticed that the 15 free day passes per cycle option has disappeared from our Billing page in Miro. 

Has anyone else’s day pass count disappeared?? We’ve never used a Day Pass and yet they are all gone. Is this a change Miro made where they no longer offer free day passes for Consulting plans? 

Please advise! 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Xenia 6 December 2020, 20:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Drue McLeod - I have never heard of “free” day passes being included and see no mention of this in the Day Passes for Business and Consultant Plans Help Center article.

Perhaps this was a special deal negotiated at some point during the history of your account (or used to be an option, as you have eluded to).

@Kiron Bondale - Have you ever heard of such a deal?

I will also note that I heard a rumour that Miro was rethinking the day pass feature/structure at some point, so perhaps that is coming into play here.

@Robert Johnson Hi Robert! 

Free day passes were always a part of the conversations I had with our Miro contacts. I’ve also attached a screenshot from the article you referenced that shows where the Free Day Pass count used to be. It is no longer there leading me to believe Miro removed this perk. 

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this frustration or got a notification from Miro letting us know that this perk was being taken away because we were not notified that we would no longer receive this benefit. 

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Drue McLeod - I learned something new today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Have you reached out to your Miro contacts about this?

Userlevel 3

Hello @Drue McLeod - some accounts indeed had free day passes as a temporary experiment. As far as I am aware it has been stopped. Please turn on the day passes toggle in your billing settings to use them when necessary. Otherwise, you can invite occasional collaborators as free anonymous guests

Sorry about the confusion.

Weak