What is the best practice to "brand" a board

• 13 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Our use case is to share proposal/quotation documents with clients

4 replies

Design a template using your company style guide as you would for other presentations and documents and create a template that’s available to the entire company. Templates for the win!

Food for thought: it might be a great solution for your team but your clients may prefer another document format. Depending on who your clients are their comfort-level with design tools will vary. In my experience, your average office bee doesn’t know it exists. If they’re asking for it or you’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback when using it, then I’d say rock ‘n roll. Co-design with key stakeholders internally. Test the template with internal users before you release for use to clients. Pilot with clients and ask for feedback.

Best of luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MarcR -

If the content will be shared as an exported PDF with your clients, I’d recommend picking a standard frame size for all the frames in the board and then adding a watermark, logo or other branding info to one of the corners within the frame so that once it is exported it would show up on each page.

Kiron

Thanks Kiron and Holly, the export PDF is exactly the scenario here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for submitting this idea @MarcR! We’ve made some updates to Workshop & Presentation features that I think you might find helpful with the features you’ve mentioned here. We can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow!

Hope to see you there too @Holly Schroeder  @Kiron Bondale ✨