Skip to main content

Weird lines on Miro Boards

• 2 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi lovely Miro community

I see to have a weird problem where all the miro boards that I have opened this morning have these strange background lines on them ( which weren’t there yesterday). It is also happening if I try to create a new board ( see screen shot) . Colleagues seem to be able to open the boards fine and don’t see the lines so it must be at my end somewhere.

Suggestions I have received that could be causing the problem are a) laptop might need a windows update b) it could be a problem with the graphics card but I have no idea whether either of these might be causing the issue ? Can anyone help ? Thank you muchly😀

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Update : All sorted now ! Ok I am clearly stupid and for some reason had clicked the ‘display dot grid’ in the background but because I had absolutely no memory of doing that I didn’t even think it might have been that ! Having just gone into it and realised it was toggled on I now no longer have miro boards that look like they are possessed. Problem clearly in chair not in computer ! hahaha 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @debbaff 

Great to hear that it all worked out for you. Been there! 😅