Question

Upgrade free version to paid version

• 21 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I created a miro account with my company email and strated a free version. I now have received an invite from my company to use the paid version of miro. I do not know how to switch to the paid version. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mshabani25-si - For starters, if your email address, i.e., Miro account profile, was added to a Miro team space as a new member, you would likely see a new team space on the left-hand side of your dashboard, e.g., are you seeing another team that looks like your employer?

Thanks Robert. I can see my employer team there but it says free version. I expected to see paid version or business version. Let me ask our admin. Perhaps we should take an additional step. As I mentioned, I create an account with my company email. Later they add me to the paid version. I am not sure what is going on and why I see my account is still marked as Free.

Thanaks

Maryam

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mshabani25-si 

Let me ask our admin.

That was going to be my next suggestion. Your admin is likely aware of this, with a paid Miro subscription, they can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I am not sure what is going on and why I see my account is still marked as Free.

I should also note that, even though your employer may have purchased a paid subscription, your account profile, i.e., email could still be a member of unlimited teams, and some of those could be Free Plan teams.