Question

Unauthorized subscription and unauthorized use of my name and data

• 14 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Unauthorized subscription and unauthorized use of my name and data

Dear Sir or Madam

With this letter, I would like to draw your attention to a matter that worries and concerns me greatly. On April 14, 2024, I discovered that a business subscription to your Miro Dashboard was taken out under my name. However, this subscription was not authorized by me and I have no knowledge of this transaction.

After researching, I found that a certain Daniel Ruschitzka had previously unsubscribed from the dashboard, and shortly afterwards the business subscription started under my name. However, I do not know Daniel Ruschitzka and have never allowed anyone to carry out such actions in my name.

Furthermore, the address given on the invoice is not mine and the credit card number used is unknown to me. It is obvious that identity theft or fraud is involved here.

I therefore urge you to take immediate action to resolve this matter. I expect the unauthorized subscription to be canceled and for you to provide me with an explanation for this fraudulent action.

Furthermore, I reserve the right to take legal action if this matter is not resolved immediately.

I respectfully request a prompt response to this letter and a satisfactory resolution to this issue.

Yours sincerely,

McBrei
Christian

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Mc Brei — thank you for flagging this issue to us. We take privacy and security seriously at Miro, and are flagging this to our team. They may follow up directly via email to further investigate.