Skip to main content

The functionality on some (not all tables) on one of my boards has changed. When I click on the 3 dots beside or above a row or column, it highlights the entire table NOT the row or column I am wanting to edit, it also means I cannot easily drag, drop or add columns or rows.  Has anyone else come across this issue?

@Trude - I have been using tables quick heavily as of late and have not run into this.

For the boards/tables where it does happen, is it consistently reproduceable?

Hi Robert, any new tables I create don’t have this issue, only a selection that I have on my current board. To resolve the immediate issue I can transpose the data onto a new table, however, I’m keen to know what the core issue or cause is in case it happens again :)

@Trude - If you have an example table where it is still consistently reproduceable, then it should be reported to Miro support for investigation as there may be some unknown/unexpected scenario that results in the issue; that Miro has not accounted for in some code.

If you are using a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Thanks Robert, will do.

Cheers

Trude

The issue went away and how now returned. I am not a paid member though so cannot access Miro support :(

@Trude - How are you using Miro? E.g., which OS (Windows or mac?).

Are you using a browser? Which one?

Or are you using the Miro desktop app?

If a browser, have you tried clearing your cache? And signing out and back in?

I would also suggest that you try disabling all browser extensions. 

If none of those things work to resolve the issue, can you share a screen recording of the issue in action? Loom is free and quite easy to use and share a screen recording.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve just realised that I have a paid account though work so I’ll send it though to support. Cheers