Question

Support: Education Plan

• 15 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey there,

I have the following problem. My education plan has expired - since I use Miro obsessively I wanted to re-apply immediately and used the form a few weeks ago. Sadly, I haven´t got any reaction (positive or negative) back to this day.

So my question is: Is there a support-email to contact directly for this issue?

I should full-fill all criteria for an education plan which is why I am confused this process is taking so long (+ it is super frustrating not having the option to contact a person directly because I am not even sure if the application-form does work)

Would be amazing if someone could help me!

thanks in advance

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @thousand eyes,

Alyona from the Miro Support team is stepping in for a moment đź‘‹

Education requests are usually processed within 10 days. However, it looks like the request you submitted back in June had a typo in your email, so our reply (although sent) never reached you. That being said, the most recently submitted ticket was already answered by my colleague. If you have any follow-up questions, please address them in your reply in the ticket. 

As for the ways to get in touch with the support team, please check this handy article where all of them are listed. 

Hey @Alyona,

thanks so much for taking the time and answering my question. Sadly I don´t find an answer to my ticket. Do I get an e-mail or a message via Miro? I am confused and a bit worried I might have had a typo again.

I checked the article and did realize that there aren´t many ways to contact the support directly (which I can understand by a high demand) - however, from a user-perspective it is a bit frustrating to feel so “powerless”. Maybe a messaging system where you can see the ticket you sent and get updates how long it will take to get processed, etc. would be more transparent. 

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @thousand eyes,

The requests for the educational license can only be submitted from the email address issued by the educational institution, so our reply should be located in that email inbox. If you don't see it there, maybe there was a type again indeed. We don't know for sure the correct format of your domain for your particular institution. 

Should you no be able to allocate the reply, feel free to re-apply, ensuring you're using the email with the active inbox that you can access connected to it. 

I've passed your feedback about the article and the option you have to get in touch with us along to our team - we'll be sure to take your request into consideration and do our best to improve the functionality.

Rest assured your feedback is much appreciated and always reaches the right people.

Have a great day!