Question

Restore deleted team

• 7 October 2020
  • 14 replies

Is there any way to restore deleted team or board this team belong?

Did a cleanup and delete deprecated teams from my account but important board I'm looking for  was assigned with old team. 

A bit shocked now. As an improvement why not to place boards name on the popup with warning(not only numbers of boards to be deleted.

14 replies

Created a ticket in support but no response for a while...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Uladzimir Liashchynski - According to the How to Restore a Deleted Board help article, if you delete a Team, the boards are permanently deleted:

I suspect the reason why they would not prompt the board names that were going to be deleted as there may be too many boards to display.

Yes, saw this article, and both notification on delete screen and in the confirmation email. Was sure deleting correct teams.

Hope support have any ability to restore and there is a gap before deleting and is’n affected immediately 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hopefully the support team can help you out!

Hello! I had a similar experience to yours… Did support team resolve it?

Nope. It’s technically impossible.

Hi all. I deleted a Team before canceling the subscription tied to the Team - does it mean the subscription on the (deleted) Team is automatically terminated?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi all. I deleted a Team before canceling the subscription tied to the Team - does it mean the subscription on the (deleted) Team is automatically terminated?

Your best answer will come from Miro support as the community won't have enough information to answer your question.

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?referer=hc_bug

Thanks Robert.

Have already submitted a ticket to Miro support.

I have the same issue, my colleague accidentally deleted team in Miro what caused annihilation all team members boards. Is it possible to restore it by customer support?

Please, help guys!

Same case here. :sob:

Your best answer will come from Miro support as the community won't have enough information to answer your question.

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?referer=hc_bug

Yes, a ticket works as Enterprise plan user. Thanks a lot!

This is really bad user experience. You should be more clear with your messaging when it comes to complete deletion of a “Team”. Redesign your “team” and “board” creation process. Not everyone works in a team I thought my boards were separate. Very disappointed with the lack of solutions as this is clearly an issue with multiple people don’t you use these forums to improve your product?

I had the same issue here, I need to recover the content of a board that was in a deleted team.