[RESOLVED] Suddenly very laggy and slow

• 8 February 2022
  • 12 replies

got very laggy and slow with last update from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2. i am talking several seconds when navigating and moving stuff

both mac desktop and web version

revert that

Marina 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

We bring our apologies for the inconvenience.

The team identified the root cause of the issue, and rolled out a fix. Can you please check and confirm that Miro is working for you now?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi everyone,

We bring our apologies for the inconvenience.

The team identified the root cause of the issue, and rolled out a fix. Can you please check and confirm that Miro is working for you now?

all board access really slow and unusable, please fix ASAP

Userlevel 1

Same, I simply cannot work on my wireframes and I need to prep for a meeting in less than an hour. I’m not impressed.

What is happening? In the middle of a workshop w clients miro became very laggy and slow. Creating post its, moving existing post its, changing text in existing post its, zooming in and out - all is like walking in glue. The board is not very big, not so many participants and it came all of a sudden. Its very annoying to have performance problems in an otherwise good application. Anyone else?

Userlevel 1

Hurray!! It’s working again. Thanks to you and your team @Marina. I couldn’t see myself spend a day without my Miro boards.

Same here. It freezes and then I get Unresponsive Page msg. Either via Desktop or Browser. 

It is working now, many thanks

Seems to be working again - thanks!

Works normal now. Thank you Marina. What happen exactly?

“revert that crap” : Looks like they listen to you! Menus are back where they were before the update. But still freezing...

Moving an object takes 15 seconds…

Userlevel 1

@Abby Brown Seiple and it is impossible to move stuff somewhat precisely :disappointed_relieved:
I really hope that the team is aware of the situation and that they are working on it.