[RESOLVED] Some objects are stuck at the same place and won't move

• 26 September 2021
  • 32 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

Getting Error 429 in console, Too Many Requests; moving and editing things on board just moves them back instantly. What’s wrong?

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for addressing the issue, we are truly sorry you faced it.

Our team is currently working on a fix and we'll definitely keep you updated on the progress.

You can also follow all updates about this bug on our status page.

Please, bear with us! 

EDIT: Our developers have just fixed the issue, and the app is now back up and running for all users. Please let us know if anything goes wrong, we'll be sure to keep the investigation going.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Hi everyone!

Just to give some more feedback on the topic:
We have got the same problem and  - just like others hinted - it seems to be somehow related to frames. 

We are currently on the first day of our Program Increment Planning and we are experiencing the issues with our planning board so the timing is very unfortunate.

Best regards 

I’m getting the same - but not for everything. Generally it’s moving stickies within a frame or the whole frame itself. But some stickies are moveable. And then a colleague logged in (as guest) and could move some things I couldn’t. {shrug} Seems very random. I’ve had it a month or two ago and then it fixed itself. Is it something to do with the size of the board or number of stickies?

Tried cutting and pasting some offending data to a new board, and same problem. If I delete the frame (but not stickies) the stickies are moveable. If I create a new frame for the same stickies, they are still moveable. 

Environment: MacOS 10.15.6, Chrome, Miro on Browser, Paid Plan

Here is a video of what it looks like. 

https://youtu.be/fUl8IfJc2TM

Signed,

Dazed and confused :confounded:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey everyone,

Thanks a lot for your patience, I'm glad to update you that the issue was fixed, and you no longer should see misbehaving widgets on your boards.

In case you still see something odd, most probably it's caused by something else than this bug and should be addressed to us in support. Please get in touch, and we'll do our best to find out what's causing the issue and how it can be fixed.

Wish you a great (and calm) rest of the week :)

Thank you very much!

I have another question. I work with students and they sometimes upload large files. When I use Miro on my computer it lags when loading the tools or when I resize the screen, is this fixable? or it has to do with the file size?

Thanks again,

M

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @MRBR ,

Thanks for asking! I can see that you also followed up with this question in the ticket and my colleague Catherine got back to you. I believe it will be better to continue the investigation there since we might need you to provide some specifics that are better not to be shared in the community post.