[RESOLVED] Grey box when entering time in the timer?

• 6 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but when I click on the timer and enter in time, the timer box is replaced by a dark grey box. When I click away and back it reappears properly.

I’m using Miro on a Windows 10 laptop via Google Chrome (latest build) and am currently sharing my screen via Zoom so not sure if it is a Zoom-Miro interaction which is causing that behavior.

Kiron

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

Update #2 from Miro support:

This is Isaac from the technical support engineer team at Miro. We have deployed an update that should fix the bug you were seeing with the timer. Could you let me know if you are still seeing any issues.

The issue is resolved for me. @Kiron Bondale?

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kiron Bondale - It’s happening for me too in Chrome and Edge on Windows 10 (64-bit) -- it’s not happening in the Miro desktop app or Firefox.

I will open a support ticket and report back with what the support team has to say.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #1 from Miro support:

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it.

We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update #2 from Miro support:

This is Isaac from the technical support engineer team at Miro. We have deployed an update that should fix the bug you were seeing with the timer. Could you let me know if you are still seeing any issues.

The issue is resolved for me. @Kiron Bondale?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Looks good @Robert Johnson - thanks for raising it with Miro support!

Kiron