[RESOLVED] Frames panel navigation broken

• 16 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As of May 16, 2023 @ 2:45pm UTC-6, the frames panel navigation appears to be broken. When clicking on a frame name, the first couple of frames align/display properly, but then the frames are not displayed and instead, the zoom jumps way out.

To reproduce:

1. I created a new board from the The Business Model Kit template - here’s the board: https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVMIYpwT4=/
  2. Open frames panel and navigate the frames.

Here’s a GIF:

Tested in Chrome and desktop app on Windows 10 and 11, 64-bit.

Robert Johnson 11 months ago

Update from Miro Support (RESOLVED):

We're pleased to inform you that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved. The bug, which affected navigation via the frames sidebar, has been addressed. We have released a fix and everything should now work as expected. Your report and your patience in this matter have been greatly appreciated.

I have tested on my end and the issue is gone.

View original

6 replies

Just updated my installed miro, works now 👍👍

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro Support (RESOLVED):

We're pleased to inform you that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved. The bug, which affected navigation via the frames sidebar, has been addressed. We have released a fix and everything should now work as expected. Your report and your patience in this matter have been greatly appreciated.

I have tested on my end and the issue is gone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Latest update from Miro Support:

I will escalate it to our Technical Support Engineering team so they can dive deeper and determine the root cause of the issue you're experiencing.

We have the same issue on several Miro Boards from all frames-users. It seems, that the zoom factor won’t change, once the zoom has “automatically” jumped to an exceedingly small value (for ex. 2%).

Yeah same problem Robert and it is a recent problem happening on all boards.
I use the Miro App for windows.

I checked Edge web, and get the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have opened a support ticket and will update this post as I hear back.