[RESOLVED] Best Quality PDF export moving images

• 5 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Any help on what might be causing all “better quality” PDF exports to drastically move images in frames? 

Pre-export:

Post-Export:

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also for reference, I’ve duplicated the issue on several different users and computers.  Additionally files that were successfully exported in the same process are now scrambling image location as well. 

Marina 3 years ago

Hi @SPDO_Nate @Ana Gabatteli @Kat Jones,

The team told me that this issue has been fixed! Can you please check if it works as expected now, and get back here to confirm? 

View original

6 replies

When I export a frame (or several) to PDF, the PDF version does not match the version on the board. Specifically, elements of the frame have jumped or shifted locations.  I’ve tried duplicating the board to re-output. I’ve tried exporting several frames and only one at a time. When I export as a jpeg, the image is a true match to the board. I need this for an important meeting in an hour :)  Anyone have any ideas what is happening here? Please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@SPDO_Nate - It looks like a bug to me. Someone else posted about something similar yesterday.

Pease submit a Miro support ticket using the support form found here:

learning center → Get help → Support

(It would also help if you could post back here with what support tells you.)

86VcANeDgBei_8zBA8rvnuB-p536jFUw1xXuTE1-sY655zzGc9JC23dTK_L5yX8uJvigFPXz_qP6IuqcbTS3eI997erBxYdqW8jUXy28GN8lKL1qsdS8_WaWf0xxD69wg6wvqCmY

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Robert Johnson ! 

Sent the CS request earlier in the day.  #273891

Hope to resolve soon.  Several big previews that need a complimentary PDF tomorrow. 

All the best,

N

I am having the same problem!!

Ana

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SPDO_Nate @Ana Gabatteli @Kat Jones,

The team told me that this issue has been fixed! Can you please check if it works as expected now, and get back here to confirm? 

Userlevel 1

@Marina hello! 

I can confirm that image placement is now resolved.  

Thanks! 

Nate