[RESOLVED] All shapes inside tables/grids got reset to "default" state

• 21 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I already sent a request on this issue, but other people might be experiencing the same thing, so I’m sharing it here as well.

I have a board with a lot of wireframes, many of which use grouped shapes to draw calendars, dropdowns, etc.

Well, it had been about a month or so since I opened that board, and I had a very unpleasant surprise: all shapes that were placed on top or inside grid elements got “reset”: two dots black border, empty filling, black and center-aligned text.

So if you have a board that uses the grid element, or has things on top of grid elements, your stuff might be messed up too.

Georgy 3 years ago

@Arthur Boni,

After today's update half an hour ago all styles has been recovered on our board.

Try to check yours.

View original

5 replies

Damn, that was quick!

Miro’s people really are something else :)

The colors of my posts all went gray, and now I don't have the color differentiation - it's like they reset to gray background. has anyone experienced this?

It specifically happened in a “grid” - whatever was out of the grid, kept its color. 

any ideas?

Faced the same problem. All shapes lost their style settings. Such a disaster!

Do you have any information if this bug will be fixed and about fix deadlines?

Faced the same problem. All shapes lost their style settings. Such a disaster!

Do you have any information if this bug will be fixed and about fix deadlines?

I got a quick answer from support saying that the tech team will be looking into it ASAP.

To be honest, short of a miraculous roll back, I don’t see us recovering that work :(

@Arthur Boni,

After today's update half an hour ago all styles has been recovered on our board.

Try to check yours.