[RESOLVED] All shapes inside tables/grids got reset to "default" state

• 21 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I already sent a request on this issue, but other people might be experiencing the same thing, so I’m sharing it here as well.

I have a board with a lot of wireframes, many of which use grouped shapes to draw calendars, dropdowns, etc.

Well, it had been about a month or so since I opened that board, and I had a very unpleasant surprise: all shapes that were placed on top or inside grid elements got “reset”: two dots black border, empty filling, black and center-aligned text.

So if you have a board that uses the grid element, or has things on top of grid elements, your stuff might be messed up too.

Georgy 3 years ago

@Arthur Boni,

After today's update half an hour ago all styles has been recovered on our board.

Try to check yours.

View original

5 replies

The colors of my posts all went gray, and now I don't have the color differentiation - it's like they reset to gray background. has anyone experienced this?

It specifically happened in a “grid” - whatever was out of the grid, kept its color. 

any ideas?

Faced the same problem. All shapes lost their style settings. Such a disaster!

Do you have any information if this bug will be fixed and about fix deadlines?

Faced the same problem. All shapes lost their style settings. Such a disaster!

Do you have any information if this bug will be fixed and about fix deadlines?

I got a quick answer from support saying that the tech team will be looking into it ASAP.

To be honest, short of a miraculous roll back, I don’t see us recovering that work :(

@Arthur Boni,

After today's update half an hour ago all styles has been recovered on our board.

Try to check yours.

Damn, that was quick!

Miro’s people really are something else :)