Problem W/ ancient account

• 26 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Recently, about 3 months ago I started making a video game because I thought it was cool

I stopped it about 5 days after.

And today i’ve felt the urge to go back to this old project and make it a reality.

The problem is I forgot what account I used and after 3 hours of search, i’ve got nothing except for the link to the board.

My request is, if possible, a moderator could give me the email / name of the account used so that I can access back this beautiful mindmap.

Thanks in advance,

Have a good day.

2 replies

By the way, I forgot but the link is :

miro.com/app/board/uXjVOCf1J1w=/

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@applygamer2 legrand - I’m sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, volunteer moderators, such as myself, do not have access administrative access to Miro’s systems, and neither employed moderators or Miro’s support team will disclose the email address used to make a board.

Perhaps if you had a paid account and therefore credit card information to verify your identify, they may have been able to help you, but you do not have the bare minimum of a email address to confirm you have any association with the board/account.

You can try to ask the support team by searching for “contact form” in the following article, however, expect a similar repsosne. https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

If you do find which email address you were using three months ago and are able to access the account again, I would suggest even making the board publicly viewable, i.e., “Anyone with the link → Can view”/visitors access - if your lost the board was set to that, you could easily have duplicated it to another account.