Question

one account but different content

• 6 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello all

I have a weird situation. When I login on Miro via my personal laptop I see the current boards. When I login via my business laptop and use the same login data I see a very old board version. Can you help who I can see the current status of my Miro account while using the business laptop? What is the issue?

Thx and best regards

Kristine   

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tine -

With your business laptop, how are you accessing Miro? If it is via a browser, it is possible there is some cached data. Can you try accessing it via an incognito browser or using the Miro desktop app to see if that shows you the correct list of boards?

Kiron

Hello Kiron

Thank you for your promt feedback. 

I access Miro on both laptops by using chrome. I have the business laptop since 1 month, and my private laptop since 2 years. Shouldn`t I see the same boards by using any browser?

I did delete the cache on the business laptop and I tried the incognito browser. Unfortunately I still see the old boards. And I am not allowed to install the desktop app therefore I could not try it. 

[break]…. just found the issue …. I was in the wrong teams group :)

Best regards, Kristine

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tine -

Good catch! Yes - if you happen to have more than one Miro account it is common that you might have access from one account to the boards in both and would need to switch which teams view you had by using the teams browser in the left-hand vertical bar of the Miro dashboard.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Visual for newbies: