Question

Not possible to cancel subscription

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION!

I cannot cancel my trail subscription?? I want to cancel, but there is no customer support?

What a terrible service

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tijmen Kroezen -

If you have a paid subscription, for any billing concerns I’d suggest contacting Miro product support here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tijmen Kroezen - If you are current on a trial, you should have access to the support form by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I can’t figure out how to cancel my account. I am calling credit card company to stop the charges. I’ve never been so frustrated. I can’t even figure out how to contact this company.

1. Review Subscription Terms: Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of your subscription, including the cancellation policy. Some subscriptions may have specific requirements or timeframes for cancellation.

2. Visit the Website or App: Go to the website or mobile app of the service you are subscribed to. Look for an account settings section or a subscription resultados del tris management area where you can access your subscription details.

3. Check Email Confirmation: If you received an email confirmation when you initially subscribed, check for any instructions on how to manage or cancel your subscription.

4. Contact Customer Support: If you can't find an option to cancel your subscription on the website or app, consider reaching out to the customer support team of the service. They should be able to assist you with canceling the subscription

I’m having the same trouble.

They are continuing to bill me even after sending them multiple emails to cancel.

And on the app, you cannot even cancel.