Не вижу курсоры других пользователей на свой доске

• 6 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Всем привет! Почему-то в приложении для Windows перестали отображаться курсоры других участников на доске. Появляется только когда другой участник выделяет объект. В веб версии всё нормально работает. Приложение недавно обновила через Microsoft store но проблема не решилась. Кто-нибудь сталкивался с с такой проблемой? Как решили?

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Translating for those who might be able to help @Anna Lezhnina:

“Hi all! For some reason, the Windows application stopped displaying the cursors of other participants on the board. Appears only when another participant selects an object. In the web version everything works fine. I recently updated the application through the Microsoft store but the problem was not solved. Has anyone encountered such a problem? How did you resolve?”

Have you tried quitting/refreshing and going back in? And do you have this cursor tab clicked? 

If those don’t work, I would highly recommend submitting a ticket to support so they can see what’s happening on the backend! 

@Shira Oh my God! I didn't know that I could disable this feature. The answer was so close! Thank you!