Miro Assist to summarise transcripts

• 7 March 2024
  • 0 replies

Hey all,

I’m investigating using Miro as a knowledge repository of all our user research sessions. We use Miro extensively as a business anyway and we’ve seen some success with this.

Now with Miro Assist you’d think it’d be pretty easy to be able to take a transcript and get Miro to make sticky notes of what you want - and mostly it is! It’s just hard to know what Miro Assist can do...and what it can’t do.

I’m having some issues:

1. When I ask Miro assist to do my request i.e. “summarise this feedback into individual points of feedback by X and not X” it does it well and presents me an answer in the chat of what it would show...and yet when I ask it to make it into cards it tries to summarise it again and I’m left with less cards than bullet points. Any ideas why?
  2. I wanted it to add tags to the sticky notes of the person who made the comment, their company and the piece of functionality they were talking about. Weirdly it actually gets all the information right - but it doesn’t seem to be able to add a tag to the sticky. Instead it wrote “Tag: X” on the actual card. Any way of doing this differently?

Thanks!

0 replies

No replies yet...