Skip to main content

Hello! 
I am an administrator of a corporate account of an educational organisation, working under the ‘Educational’ tariff.
We have problems with receiving emails from Miro. 
1) when adding a new user to the corporate account (mail with *ru domain), he/she doesn't receive emails inviting him/her to the corporate account (from invites@notifications.miro.com).
2) when trying to change the password to the user's account (mail with *ru domain), he does not receive emails from Miro with a link to change the password or a link to the instructions.

I have already read all the instructions on the Miro website - nothing helps. 
I have written to technical support, but the letters have not been delivered. 

the problem is observed in the users of my whole team: 200+ people
what to do? what is the reason?

Hi @Oksana_Bendyukova 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I’m sorry to hear about the email delivery issues your team is experiencing. It sounds like there could be a domain-specific issue preventing emails from Miro (invites or password reset links) from being received by users with *ru domain addresses.

Here are a few steps you can take while we look further into this:

1. Ensure that your IT team allowlist the following domains: *@miro.com and *@notifications.miro.com. This could help avoid emails being blocked or sent to spam.
  2. Sometimes emails get redirected to the junk folder. It might be worth reminding your users to check there.
  3. Verify that there are no firewall or email server settings blocking these messages, especially for large groups.

For more information, kindly check these articles:

I’ve also converted your post to a support ticket for further investigation. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for any updates from Miro support via email. We appreciate your patience and will keep you informed as we work to resolve the issue.

Also, If you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!