Question

Like miro but their customer support really annoying me

• 28 October 2022
  • 4 replies

I hope you guys use any chatbot for customer service. Other than that, customers have to spend too much time finding this board. It took me 30 mins and it was really time spending.

Any chatbot will solve this kind of problem, and it doesn’t cost too much.

Here is the thing!

I was using free account and I deleted a user and all the board are gone. I just wanted a user from my team. I did it because I was about to subscribe paid version and I have no idea but it just keep showing me to pay for TWO users, not for ONE. And the worst of all is the payment button is NOT activated. (Below is the image captured).

Anyone, any idea?

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @CheolPark !

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We have a handy article on Help Center explaining how to reach out to Support: How to contact Miro Support. Please note that users on paid plans only can submit a support request, and users on the Free plan can share their issues and feedback on our Community page. 

Regarding your issue, I can see that the team you’re trying to upgrade still has 2 members, which is why the system does not let you proceed:

If you are the Team Admin, please go to your Team settings and remove one user from your team. If you are not the Admin, I can recommend reaching out to the Admin and asking them to perform this action.

Hope it helps 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@CheolPark - Rather than upgrade the Free Plan team, you could create a new team using the Add teams action:

Using this option you can create a new team with you just you as the paid user. Then you could move board from the Free Plean team to this new team. And if you are not the board owner and cannot move it, you could first duplicate any boards not owned by you and move the duplicates to the new team.

Hello! I need help in exporting one board from an upgraded member. I am not having fund to upgrade but worked on a board extensively to visualize my youth work. It is a non-profit youth work related research and any help in exporting in high quality will be greatly appreciated and I shall be ever thankful to you for this. Please help me as the board concludes my 7 years of work. 

Here is the board: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello! I need help in exporting one board from an upgraded member. I am not having fund to upgrade but worked on a board extensively to visualize my youth work. It is a non-profit youth work related research and any help in exporting in high quality will be greatly appreciated and I shall be ever thankful to you for this. Please help me as the board concludes my 7 years of work. 

Here is the board: 

@Sehaj - I will private message you 😀