Skip to main content

My team is using a Kanban in a slightly unconventional way, to manage our editorial calendar for our newsletter. The cards give us enough tools & space to host the article content.

I’ve noticed that some of the cards (they tend to be repeat-offenders) keep disappearing. I have diligently combed through the board history and there is no evidence that someone is accidentally deleting them. The card will be created (or copy-pasted from a restored version of the board) and placed into the Kanban without issue and sometimes remain there for hours or days.

Then, the card will randomly go missing again. At first, I thought it might have to do with the length of content in the card, but it has now also happened to items with very minimal (placeholder) text.

Inquiring if anyone has any insight why this is happening and how it can be prevented.

Thank you for sharing this issue, @Kevin Wisser !

It sounds frustrating to have cards disappear from your Kanban, especially when no board history shows them being deleted.

Since this might be a technical issue, I suggest checking if your board has any integrations or automations that could be affecting the cards. Also, ensure that all collaborators have stable connections, as sometimes temporary syncing issues can cause content to seem like it has disappeared.

I’ll convert your post to a support ticket for further investigation. Once support responds, kindly share any details they provide here in the community to help others facing a similar issue.