Question

Is it possible to create Trademark, Registered & Copyright symbols

• 17 June 2020
  • 7 replies

(TM), (R), (C) do not seem to transfer into their respective symbols, which would be useful for presentations. Is there a shortcut? Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Doreen Hing -

How are you accessing Miro? I just copied and pasted a ® symbol from one web browser page into a Miro sticky note, a text box and a card without issue?

Kiron

Hmmm, I tried to copy and paste from a word document, I didn’t try it from an online site. Thanks for the suggestion

I just tried to add ™ which I took from a website, it showed up as TM

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Doreen Hing -

What method are you using to access Miro? I just pasted the ® from this thread into a board using both the Miro desktop app and the web app via Google Chrome on a Windows PC?

Kiron

Thanks I’m using the Miro app, I am able to copy and paste either the (R) and the (C) symbols from websites or word documents/emails but not the (TM) to boards on the Miro app. However why do I have to exit the Miro platform to find the symbols. What would it take to create them on the platform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Doreen Hing -

Yes, I think the ™ symbol is not able to copied or pasted in. I’d suggest opening a support request with Miro for this here in case it is a bug: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

They should also be able to provide the steps for doing it natively within the Miro app.

Kiron

This is still an issue